Description of the image

Ready for the Studio!

The brand new song that I've been working on will be visited in the studio soon.  The lyrics are complete and all aspects of songwriting are complete.  But here's the kicker...

***This song will be recorded as a full band and released as a single.  It will also have a strictly acoustic guitar and vocal version that will be the first release on the "Light in the Shadows" album.

When I was writing this song and the melody was finalized, it was obvious to me that this melody line needed some strong harmonies to accompany it.  As I visualized the song with those harmonies, the need for a full band became apparent and I knew the song needed to be first released as it is meant to be.

Once I had all of this figured out, I posted on Threads that my upcoming song was supposed to be just acoustic and vocal, but it turned into a full band.  My friend @sinseer.music suggested I make two versions like Evanescence did with My Immortal.  What a great stinking idea that was!  (By the way, go check out Sin Seer's freaking awesome metal music on BandCamp here!)

Stay tuned as I will be providing updates as I go.

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrical Surprise

My First Post

Acoustic Influences