Description of the image

Acoustic Influences

 I wanted to make a quick playlist showcasing some of the songs that influenced my love for acoustic music by heavy rockers.

Acoustic Influences - YouTube Music

The top of the pack is "Bleed" by Cold.  They were one of my biggest influences in music in general, with their dark melodies, pounding drums, crushing guitars/bass, etc.  "Bleed" stripped out all of that, bringing a different, but so relevant, mood to the table.  Such an incredible song with intense introspection with poetry, melody and sincerity.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like for someone to have such respect for a song that I wrote that it would influence them forever like this song has for me.  Thank you, Scooter Ward.  You did that for me.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post

Lyrical Surprise