Description of the image

Never Gets Easier

 One thing that never seems to get easier is thinking about the release of a song with personal lyrics that really do mean something.  Always get that realization that other people are going to hear it (at least the opportunity is there) and will judge it endlessly.  When something is so personal and relevant to others in my life, sometimes it is easier to just hold onto the song instead.  Well, confidence and experience definitely make it easier.  After releasing music to a global audience for years now, which still dumbfounds me, it definitely becomes easier.  I’m not saying I have a group of passionate fans that I’m aware of, but it is cool to pay attention to where all the listens are from in my stats.  But, I do know that staying true to oneself seems to be the ticket to connect with people through music.  I’ve had acoustic songs and I’ve played heavy hard rock, punk and sometimes touch the metal genre, and even currently am working on the heaviest music I’ve ever been a part of in Minus a context, but the acoustic side has a place in my heart.  I’ve made a lot of connections in that arena, which I’m thankful for.  

Thanks for making it through one of my rambles.  I plan on recording vocals next for my first track of this acoustic album.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post

Acoustic Influences

Lyrical Surprise