Description of the image

Decision Made - First Song

 I have some songs lined up that I will be recording for this album, but I’ve decided that I will start with a brand new song that I’ve never released.  I’ve actually been writing it for months.  If anyone has followed my Threads account, I had a few different occasions where I posted about the lyrics and how often I will edit them.  That feeling kept coming from a section of the song just wasn’t hitting me right.  It was at least three weeks ago or so when, all of a sudden, I just knew what I needed to do.  It was ONE LINE that needed to be changed of the whole thing.  It meant exactly what I was going for.  Once again, patience held the key.

This song will be melodic, gentle, but also have a rhythmic way of spicing up song dynamics.

More info to come.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post

Acoustic Influences

Lyrical Surprise